- Produced in compliance with DIN/EN 490/491 with raised longitudinal interlock and much better quality characteristics than stipulated
- Overlapping side interlock and triple base ribbing for optimum protection
- Impermeable to water, resistant to frost and deformation, dimensionally precise with high compressive strength
- Overlap: approx. 7,5 - 10,6 cm
- Standard roof pitch 22°
- Tiles per sqm: approx. 10 pcs.
Colours & Surfaces
LONGLIFE concrete roof tiles with high colour fastness and self-cleaning effect
Smooth – including the exposed edge: The fine surface of LONGLIFE roof tiles opens up a bright future for Nelskamp roofs. The advanced LONGLIFE technology means that the exposed edge now also has low porosity for permanent protection of the entire rooftop – and a visually harmonious look. LONGLIFE concrete roof tiles stay clean for a very long time – so they always look like new. Dirt, algae and moss cannot gain a hold, and rain acts like a shower for the roof.
LONGLIFE matt granite
LONGLIFE matt black
LONGLIFE matt brick red
|Total width||34.0 cm|
|Total length||42.0 cm|
|Overlap||7.5 - 10.6 cm|
|Tilling width||30.0 cm|
|Tilling length||31.4 - 34.5 cm|
|Tiles required per sqm||10.0 pcs.|
|Weight per tile||4.45 kg|
|Weight per sqm||44.5 kg|
|Standard roof pitch||22°|
All dimensions are approximate. Tolerances in compliance with DIN EN 490/491. Subject to change without notice.